Wednesday, January 10, 2007

A Bit Frazzled

I was not quite prepared to face this week. The past few weeks have been pretty quiet and slow here at work with all the graduate students and professors out of town, but this is "Janmester week", a week of short courses before the actual spring semster starts. The program I work in is a small program, so I wasn't expecting things to really pick up much but oh my GOODNESS! I actually went home over my lunch break and took a nap today!

I thought I would share a picture of me at work so you might have a little idea of what I'm talking about!

I just needed to take a quick break and share my harried state. I feel much better now. (To tell you the truth, I'm glad to be back to having plenty to do again. Maybe if I could just spread it out a tiny bit more so I'm not doing 3 things at once!)

OK, back to the grindstone! Here's hoping you all are having a nice, calm, relaxing day!

2 comments:

Mariah said...

I just found you through Mel at Amazing Shrinking Mom. I feel your pain! How many zillions of times I have forgotten which direction to go when I come out of somewhere...and how many more zillions of times have I "lost" my car? You made me laugh! I'm convinced that God left out a sense of direction when He made me! :-)

Mariah said...

Oops! How embarrassing! I just commented to the wrong post! I meant to comment on your post about losing your car... See what I mean about that sense of direction? Haha! Anyway, I'm sure you can figure out where this is supposed to go!