Wednesday, August 23, 2006

School Days

Ah yes, the first few weeks of school. I always loved the beginning of a new school year. Getting to know a new teacher and seeing which classmates you would be with all year was always exciting for me (even though it got more scary as those terrible middle school years arrived). I think one of my favorite things was new school supplies. I don't know what it is about paper and pens and notebooks - I still love buying all that stuff! And this year, I'll actually be back in class again!

OK, so I'm only auditing one class, but I'm still excited! JJ's taking Church Planting on Tuesday nights and since it's a night course I decided to join him. I am quite nervous since I've never taken a master's level course before. I'm a little worried I'll make a fool out of myself, but you know, if I do, it won't be the first or last time!!!

So wish me luck. And just maybe I'll learn something in the process!

No comments: