Tuesday, August 22, 2006

He's Ba-ack!

Yes! JJ is once again home. Back where he belongs. It's very nice to not be living alone any more!!! And of course, to have someone to play Skip Bo with again!

For those of you who may be a bit behind (like me since I haven't posted in FOREVER), JJ's been gone since July 4th doing some small business consulting. He's never done this type of work before and it ends up that he actually likes it! Well, he likes working for the client. As for dealing with the corporate offices, not so much. So he and a friend are looking into the possibility of doing some consulting on their own and this way, JJ might actually be able to work and go to school at the same time. Especially since he's taking 10 hours this semester rather than the completely nutty 15 that he took last semester. Anyway, they're still in the very early stages of examining the possibilities of consulting on their own so we'll have to pray and see what happens.

As for me, I've been up to the same old stuff. I'll have to share later about some exciting things going on at church. But I'm going to try and get back in the saddle again. I have a lot of reading to do to catch up on all your goings on too! Hope everyone had a great summer!

No comments: