Friday, July 07, 2006

I'm Coming Back - I Promise

I've been taking a little blogging break - I'm not exactly sure why. I just couldn't face my site for some reason. I had a little writer's block on a few posts I attempted, plus the fact that I have so much to catch up on I'm a little overwhelmed.

It may also have to do with the fact that JJ's taken a job that will keep him traveling possibly until school starts, which is another 7 weeks or so and I haven't wanted to put that in print. If I post it here, then it is really happening. I will have to supply details later, but I did want you to know that I will return to my usual blogging self shortly.

Enjoy your summer!

4 comments:

oshee said...

I've had a hard time posting lately too. I'll be back to visit when you feel like you can return full force again.

Turtle Guy said...

This post is timely for me right now. There may be similar words at my place soon.

D.

Anonymous said...

Use your blog vacation well!

Mary said...

Donald,
It's great to see you here! I so wish I were up there with you guys for many reasons! Of course the biggest is to see my hubby, but I'd also like to get the heck out of this awful, hot weather! I hope the rest of your internship goes well and I can't wait to hear about it first hand!