Wednesday, May 24, 2006

A Shout Out

How in the world could I have forgotten to give a shout out to my girl Shalee in OP? I got to talk with her ever-so-briefly in the hall at church when I was visiting on Sunday. She's the one who got me started on this whole blogging thing. If you've never been to Shalee's Thoughts, you should check it out. She's not only funny, she's got a great heart and is really passionate about raising godly kids.

We started talking about my whole weight loss issue (thanks for noticing btw) and then it dominated the coversation. After I walked away I realized I talked about me the whole time and did not get to ask her about Mr Right and the kids, her job, etc. We had to hurry to get to Sunday school class. So now I feel like a heel. Sorry Shalee - I'll have to call you to do the catching up "in person" so-to-speak!

And I keep finding out that more of my friends are reading my blog than I thought. You can leave a comment, people! Even if you don't have anything of gigantic import to say! I won't laugh at you. And besides, even if I did, you'd never know! =0)

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hey, Mary, glad you're back in the blogging world. And so glad your trip was a good one. It is so nice to have refreshing family time every once in a while. I cherish it.

Turtle Guy said...

One thing you'll notice about the blogosphere, there's an action called "lurking" which quite simply - as you've discovered - is the act of reading a blog, but not leaving a comment.

I tend to leave comments because... well... I just do. If you don't see a comment from me, chances are I haven't been by!

Blog on, fellow blogger!

Melodee said...

Hi. This is my official "I'm leaving a comment," comment.

Bye!