Thursday, June 01, 2006

I Do Exist!


OK, I finally got the pictures back from the disposable camera that I was using and, as expected, many of them did not turn out well. I did manage to salvage a few. But the pictures I was most excited about did not get printed out at all. JJ and I took some "progress pictures" every couple of weeks to chart our weight loss and his came out but mine didn't. (Hey, I smell something fishy here. . .)

Anyway, since I do finally have some pictures to share, I thought I'd include a pic from JJ's birthday dinner at Red Robin. This was taken at the end of March, so we've lost several pounds since then, but I'll post it so that those of you who do not know me will now have a face with a name. (Interesting how after I've gone on and on about our weight loss the first picture I post is of JJ eating his birthday sundae! But hey, if you can't have a few bites of ice cream on your birthday, when can you?)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Great pic...you guys are a cute couple. And, it is nice to have a face with the name!