Saturday, June 24, 2006

Righty or Lefty?

I found this right brain/left brain test online and thought it would be fun to try. I was pretty sure I was left brained, but was surprised at how many answers I felt like I landed pretty "middle of the road" depending on circumstances. That's why these tests are hard to take. I start getting analytical and breaking things down. In such and such a circumstance, I'm like this, that or the other. (See how left brained I am?) Anyway, here are the results. Feel free to take it and come back to tell us all about your brain.

Oh, and if you'll notice, the percentages below add up to 108%. I'd like to think that has something to do with my intellect, but the test says it's because they measure each side separately. Whatever.

Brain Lateralization Test Results
Right Brain (38%) The right hemisphere is the visual, figurative, artistic, and intuitive side of the brain.
Left Brain (70%) The left hemisphere is the logical, articulate, assertive, and practical side of the brain
Are You Right or Left Brained?
personality tests by similarminds.com

4 comments:

oshee said...

You are so left brained. It would have taken me awhile to notice they didn't add up to 1oo. This one looks like fun, I'll have to go play along.

Turtle Guy said...

cool... i came out left-brained which is totally contrary to every other testi've taken!

Mary said...

Mary's husband here: just thought I would post my results...right brain = 80% and left brain = 20%.

Mary said...

JJ - Why am I not surprised that we are complete opposites? We compliment each other so well!