Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Oddities and Oopsies

Here is a list of some of the blunders and strange things that have happened lately:
  • Ironed one leg of my pants - I was daydreaming. Thankfully, I caught it before I got out the door!
  • Dropped the top of my foundation bottle and splatter painted the bathroom a nice golden beige.
  • Caught myself dancing to the elevator music on the weather channel. (Am I really admitting to this?)
  • Found a strange, rectangular-shaped object on the floor at work and put it aside until I figured out what it was. Yesterday, I realized it was the bottom of the heel of my shoe. Think I need a new pair?
  • My Hubby hung up one of my shirts to air-dry on the shower curtain rod. It fell down and it ended up in the toilet. Lovely.
  • Oh, and several weeks ago, he dropped his cell phone in the toilet as well. I'm sensing a theme here.
Isn't life fun? If we can't laugh at ourselves, then what in the world are we doing?

No comments: