Saturday, April 01, 2006

Yep, 2 in One Day

Again I find myself following in my friend Shalee's footsteps and posting twice in one day. This is because she has infected me with the Indie Virus. This is a great little idea that someone started to encourage people to visit little known sites and see what's out there. Terrific! (I could really use the help since I'm still in my first month of blogdom.) However, I'm still SO new that I do not know anyone to infect that hasn't already been infected! Now that's sad! So I am officially reserving the right to infect someone later on down the line. (How long is the incubation period for this thing?)

3 comments:

oshee said...

Thank you for you visit to my blog. I have enjoyed your posts and will visit more.

oshee said...

Oh and since this is your 2 in one day post I'll post two comments on it. :-D

Monterey John said...

Well, How-deee! Y'all are just doing fine. I was fixin to turn off the computer for the day, and there was your kind comment on my 'umble blog. Ya'all come back, you hear?